SEED 2023 Call (Call 2), open August 1st – September 30th, 2023, we invite talented doctoral candidates to apply for 8 open positions.
The research themes are:
• Metal recovery by 3D-printed porous structures and their use as catalysts
• Open science community technologies for environmental measuring
• Collaborative working capital management in low carbon products and technologies
• Study of defects in lithium and sodium-ion batteries
• Uncertainty quantification and parameter identification in electric motors
• Systemic design and innovation in waste management
• Urban socio-digital innovations for better air quality
• Novel industrial processes for bioeconomy
The call for applications opens on 1 August 2023 and closes on 30 September 2023, at midnight, Finnish local time (UTC +3 h).
See the SEED webpage for additional detailed information on the SEED programme: https://www.lut.fi/en/seed
SEED Management Team: LUT.SEED@lut.fi